PARALLEL PRISMATIC BLOCKS
Normally used on dressing plates for marking, aligning and checking cylindrical parts, or for positioning and clamping cylinders on machine tools. The material used may be:
• G26 UNI 668 grey pearlitic structured lamellar cast iron with a surface hardness of 200-220 HB, highly resistant to wear.
• Aq 55 casehardened UNI 633 laminated steel.
• Aq. 55 chromium plated steel with a thickness of HRC 60/62 to make it stainless and resistant to wear.
They can be machined in two classes of precision:
• precision +/- 0.01 ground
• precision +/1 0.05 milled
As an alternative to our standard products shown in the catalogue, G.Bonanomi can also produce any size, using any material, to satisfy all the needs and requirements of the customer.
4V PARALLEL BLOCKS
ON DEMAND HIGH PRECISION 4V PARALLEL BLOCKS TOLERANCE.+/- 0.005 mm.